All participants are required to register for programs BEFORE attending. Registration includes payment and a completed registration form. Names will not be added to the roster without full payment. We need a minimum amount of participants to offer each class.
All passes and registrations are valid during the current session only.
- To see the fees for a particular class, read its registration or information form below.
- To learn more about APRD fees and fee schedule in general, see the Fees Page.
- Payment options: Cash, Check, Debit and/or Credit Card.
- If you choose to pay with Debit/Credit Card, there will be a 4% fee added to your total. As a Nonprofit, we cannot afford the excessive fees charged by credit card companies. In order to offer the convenience of paying with credit/debit, we must require the purchaser to cover these fees. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but hope you understand.
To register for a class or classes, please download or print and complete the following form:
- Youth Membership Form – Youth Contract
- Baseball & T-Ball –registration form, medical release form
- 2021 Flag Football –
- Gymnastics –
- Swim Lessons –
- Fitness Center Membership – Adult Registration Form, Information
- Co-Ed Volleyball –
- Co-Ed Pickleball –
- Yoga Winter –
- Activity: Lunch and a Movie