Hosted by APRD and our many generous sponsors, this event began in 2000 as a fun way to honor the memory of Fuzzy Boyak and raise awareness of depression, a common condition in adults and children.
Tournament Information (2019 date to be announced)
- 4 – Person Scramble
- Pictured Rocks Golf Course H-58, Munising
- 11:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
- Early Bird Special – $240 per team
Dinner and Fun
- Cash prizes to winning teams
- Huge Raffle
- Potential new ways to win prizes!
- Make Checks Payable — APRD/Fuzzy Boyak Fund
- Submit Payment & Registration — APRD, 413 Maple Street, Suite 1, Munising, MI 49862
- Questions — Call (906) 387-5636 or email@example.com
If you’d like to make a donation or be a sponsor, please submit your gift to the above address.
- $250 Tournament Sponsor — Your name and logo will be posted on tournament sponsorship banners.
- $100 Hole Sponsor — Your name will be posted on a hole.
Call (906) 387-5636 to register your team.
This event is a day to celebrate the spirit and memory of our dear friend Fuzzy who loved his community, his friends, and his family. Fuzzy helped people he knew, people he did not know, and anything and everyone else along the way. Fuzzy loved life!! He loved playing practical jokes, golf outings with his fellow bankers, and bowling trips, but what he loved most was telling stories of all of his adventures. This day is for the “Fuzzy stories” that we continue to enjoy.
We are very happy to host this golf tournament in his memory and to be able to give the funds raised back to the community he loved. This year the funds are going into the Fuzzy Community Fund and the Central Community Center. For example, with funds raised at the tournament, APRD has improved the Fuzzy Fitness Center, knowing that working out helps reduce depression.
We want to educate, remove the stigma of depression to help those who suffer and those who have family members who suffer. This is what Fuzzy would have wanted.